Concrete pavers for driveways are increasing in popularity as an alternative to traditional concrete or asphalt. They’re also available in a variety of colors and styles, including stamped and stained, making it easy to find the perfect match for your home’s exterior. For these reasons alone, it is not surprising that many homeowners are now choosing concrete pavers for their driveways.
At South Central Sealing & Paving, we offer a full range of concrete repair and paving services, from new construction to repair and replacement. Not only do we have the stamped and stained concrete options you are looking for, but we also have over 30 years of experience in the industry. You can rest assured that your project is in good hands.
Concrete Sidewalk Repair in Wichita, KS
Concrete sidewalks are becoming the norm in many neighborhoods as they provide a durable and attractive walking surface. However, like any concrete structure, they are subject to cracking and other forms of damage.
If you are in Wichita, KS, and wondering whether you need a concrete repair, it is important to know the signs of damage before contacting several concrete sidewalk contractors to get quotes.
Old Concrete Sidewalk
Concrete is a durable material, but it is not indestructible. Over time, the elements can take their toll, causing cracks and other forms of damage. If your concrete sidewalk is more than 20 years old, it is likely that it will need to be repaired or replaced at some point. A visual inspection from our experts will help you determine if your sidewalk is in need of repair.
Salted Concrete During Snowstorms
Highly susceptible to freeze-thaw cycles, concrete can crack when the temperature fluctuates. During the winter months, this is often caused by the use of salt on sidewalks and driveways to melt ice and snow. If you live in an area where snow and ice are common, it is important to have your concrete sidewalk inspected regularly for signs of damage.
Another sign that your sidewalk may need to be repaired is a rough surface. Over time, the surface of concrete can become pitted and uneven, making it difficult to walk on. A professional concrete contractor will be able to determine if the roughness is due to damage or simply the result of wear and tear.
Some concrete sidewalks are stained or dyed to give them a unique look. However, these colors can fade over time, particularly if the concrete is exposed to direct sunlight or other harsh weather conditions. If you notice that the colors on your sidewalk are fading, it may be time for a repair or replacement.
Roots Are Lifting the Sidewalk
Trees and other plants can cause damage to concrete sidewalks as their roots grow and push against them. This can cause cracks and even lift sections of the sidewalk, creating a hazard. This is a good indication that you need to have your sidewalk repaired.
Reliable Concrete Contractors Wichita, KS
Choosing a concrete driveway contractor is an important decision. After all, your driveways, sidewalks, and concrete surfaces are a reflection of your home or business. It is not only a huge money investment but also in terms of your time and effort. You need to make sure that you are choosing a concrete contractor who will do the job right the first time.
South Central Sealing & Paving is a locally owned and operated concrete contractor in Wichita, KS. We are dedicated to providing our locals with the highest quality concrete paving services. We specialize in concrete driveway construction, concrete sidewalk repair, and concrete paving. We also offer a full range of seal coating and asphalt paving services including:
- Asphalt Repair and Maintenance
- Crack & Joint Sealing
- Slurry Sealing
- Small Overlay Projects
- Pavement Markings
- General Pavement Maintenance
- Pothole Repair
Concrete Paving, Repair, and Replacement All in One
At South Central Sealing & Paving, we eliminate the need of jumping from one concrete contractor to another. This will not only help you save money and time but also gives you the peace of mind that your concrete paving project is in good hands. That being said, here are some reasons why many residential and commercial property owners retain our concrete paving services:
- Save Up to 50% On Concrete Replacements: We don’t just repair, pave, or replace concrete for the sake of finishing the job. When you work with South Central Sealing & Paving, you save up to 50% on concrete repairs, paving, and replacements. We have the latest technology and equipment in concrete repair that helps us get the job done right the first time.
- Environmental Friendly Solutions: We use concrete repair and replacement solutions that are friendly to the environment, maintaining its beauty for future generations.
- Scalable Services: No project is too big or too small for us. We have the tools, experts, and experience to handle virtually any concrete repair, paving, or replacement project in Wichita, KS.
- Trained Professionals: We only employ concrete experts who are trained and experienced in concrete repair, paving, and replacement. We continuously engage our team in training so they can be updated with the latest concrete repair methods and solutions.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: Not satisfied with the results? We’ll make it right. At South Central Sealing & Paving, your satisfaction is our top priority. We are not done with our job until you are completely satisfied with our concrete services.
Contact South Central Sealing & Paving Today!
Don’t let a small concrete problem turn into a big and expensive one. Call us today at (316) 613-0218 for all your concrete repair, paving, and replacement needs. We offer free on-site estimates and consultations so you can have a better understanding of the scope and cost of your concrete project.